Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Try, try again

Well, I attempted to keep up with a blog a few years ago and it did not work out so well. But, I am going to try again! So, here we go. Between homeschooling Levi, keeping up with Lillian, and figuring out Isabelle's schedule as well as keeping up with the house-cooking and cleaning and such-we will see if I can keep up with this. I figure it's a good way to pass along fun stories and family info to all of our extended family and friends! Have some grace with me as I get started!

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading your posts. So excited to hear that you will be visiting Rapid this fall, told Alisha that we need to plan a playdate while you are here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will for sure plan a play date while we're there. Sooo excited to see old friends!

    ReplyDelete